Sunday, December 11, 2011

First post, lalalala.

So, I am starting up a e-log for dreams because I actually got support from people who'd want to read them and discuss dreams with me.  *flail*

My basic plan is just to record the interesting ones, but since I usually have at least two or three a night, this could get crazy.  But, I want to make this an open forum for dream discussions with anyone who wants to have long, philosophical ramblings about the ~*night theatre*~ hahaha.

Posts will be tagged based on content, age rating, and other factors I deem important.

The template is pink for reasons I can't figure out.  And warning, my dreams are RARELY child appropriate! Please read with discretion!

Okay, happy dreaming, first update in the next couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment