Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Squirrel, Amusement Park

In my workplace, I was walking through the bookshelves and saw a mouse run by.  Then, along the wall across from me, a squirrel was running around behind a bunch of books.


A blonde woman came with a roll of tape and asked me to help her catch the squirrel with the tape.  I told her it was animal cruelty and would rather hit myself in the face than tape down a squirrel.


So I picked up a sitting chair and bashed her upside the head with it.  Simultaneously, I had a vision of my sleeping self on the outside while committing the act.


Notes:
I have a lot of violent dreams, although I am not violent in real life.  :S  Not really.

I was riding this thing known as the Himalaya.  (You know the one.)



But instead of being loud and super fast, it was quiet and relaxing, like a merry-go-round.  My manfriend was riding it with me.  Very peacful.

Immediately before bed - ate a slice of beef bologna
An hour or so before bed - ate a slice of tiramisu and a couple cookies
(I'm noticing a pattern of eating fattening food before sleeping.)
Approx. sleep duration - 2 hours (1p - 3p)

No comments:

Post a Comment