Monday, December 26, 2011

A Collection of Snippets

So, I just had a hodge-podge of minor little quick flashes of dreams.  They were fun, though C:

(Sorry about the ranting afterwards.  I'll stop doing that.  :/)

I one, I played DDR with a huge projector, with Jerry.


In another, I won a Kindle on eBay for about $4.  Yesss.


In the last one, I made up with one of my exes and everything was cool, unlike how it is in real life.


So, yes, that's it!

Notes:
I have not played DDR in forever but have desperately wanted to.  @_@  And now it's entering my dreams.

Where I work, Hastings, has put out their own eReader which made me think about getting a Kindle.  (Cause Kindle is the eReader authority, so I'm told.)  But I don't think I'd use it very much so I decided against it.

The ex in question was described in previous posts where she was concerned as a "hopeless girl who blames others for all her shortcomings/when she does not get her way".  The reason we do not get along anymore?


She is a Wapanese little twat who claims that the boyfriend she gave her virginity to 'raped' her, despite her excitement and joy at the time.  Whenever I see her where I work, she ignores me.  When Jerry and I graciously saved her ass from a trailer park when said boyfriend kicked her out, she tried veeery hard to ignore me.  In my own home.


I don't care if she sees this.  Obviously, a part of me still wants to make up with her.  She was a brilliant friend, a shitty-ass girlfriend, but deep down, she is a wonderful, good person who just needs to figure herself out before putting any trust in anyone else.


So, if she sees this, I guess.  Take this as a subconcious admittance that I still care.


But you're still a Wapanese little twat, whether you've moved on the Korea or not.


SA~YA-NA~RA--♥♥
DESUUUUU~~~!


/angry ranting.


I swear I'll stop doing this.  Dreams just make me realize things.


Slept for nine hours.  Went to bed hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment